Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Farewell to Jana

My friend Jana moved. This is distressing to me as she is one of my friends in Montana that I can say "hey, let's grab coffee," or "let's hike in the Glacier" at the spur of the moment and she is usually up for some girl time.

But since she is leaving no matter what kind of fit I throw, I decided instead to throw her a going away dinner. Here is my lovely table set for fall. I was going to put applesauce in the little pumpkins, but they are too cute to butcher, so they are gathered around the candle.


Bye, Jana! We will miss you!
(I apologize for the fuzzy picture, I won't let Mr. M take them in the future.)



2 comments:

Make Mine a Triple said...

Such a cute setting!

Misplaced Texan said...

Thanks! I got the paper plates at Target. I only have a setting for 4unpacked. Don't have any more room in my kitchen.