Monday, December 15, 2008

More summer thoughts

This summer, Mr M and I went on a medium (but very uphill hike) where I whined about so much uphill. But I am really glad that we went.


For starters, I have a picture of Mr. M with a good smile.

And once we got uphill a ways, it was a wonderful view (I bet that lake is frozen now).

And we finally reached the grand waterfall (that is an icicle now)



where Mr. M refilled his water bottle. I do not approve of drinking untreated water myself, but he wanted to risk giardia.



As we were resting, a little visitor came our way,




and marched right up to our backpack. Hmmm, I think people have been feeding him.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Summer Thoughts"... you must really be trying hard to not think about your 9 month long winter looming ahead of you!