Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dallas, here we come

Due to job upsetness in our household, sickness and my wonderful parents visiting, I haven't posted. But I do have some fun things in mind for later.

The big news at the moment is that we are coming to Dallas next Saturday the 21st and will be in town until the 30th. My parents are having a big cookout on the 22nd starting about noon. If you want to come, just let me know so that we can have a head count and you might want to bring a lawn chair. I hope to see you all there!

3 comments:

The Once and Future TC said...

Woohoo! I believe Sunday is out for me, but maybe we could fit in a movie or something on a weeknight?

Anonymous said...

I will be there on Sunday! Yay! Not sure yet if Jeremy is coming, but probably not since he has to work. Also, I'm sad that tab connoisseur won't be there, because I was hoping to actually meet the person behind the blog...alas, another time. We'll just have to make Deb come home more often!

Misplaced Texan said...

I would love to see T&B, let me know when you are free!