Thursday, April 19, 2007

Getting organized

It is amazing what I find interesting. A few weeks ago Dooce published some pictures of her attempts at organization. And I really enjoyed looking at the cool ideas she came up with.

I was so inspired that I bought some canvas bins and went to work. Check out my lovely linen closet:





Two bins are for sheets, one bin for table linens and the last one is for towels. Trust me, it looks a lot better somewhat contained.


Next is an attempt to make my closet better organized, see the four blue bins? I once had all that stuff in one giant tub. Not a fun thing to search for your swimsuit top in.




I also took a gander at my coat closet and my other closet. My husband is wondering how many of those bins we really need. I only have 12, so I am off to a good start. He won't let me but his clothes in them though.

1 comment:

molly jean said...

Nice closet! Notice how we spend money to store and take care of the things we spend money on to store and take care of things with...

Have you seen Rael's blog? It is one of the links on my blog. The name is REFLECTIVE BEAUTY.