Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I will never do anything useful in life again...

Yesterday Mr. M and I set out to get me a birthday present. He had given me the choice of pearl earrings or and old super Nintendo set to play super Mario brothers on. I, being the strange creature that I am, chose the video game.

Turns out that the store didn't have any in, but then we found out something else. You can buy all the old games from the old Nintendo systems and play them on Wii ! You just download them for a few bucks off the web. Oh, oh, oh! We had looked at Wii before and thought it was a cool system and looked fun, but we didn't know that little tidbit. It pushed us over the edge. We had some birthday money from different relatives and buy the Wii system we did. It is even cooler then we thought.

Between joining facebook and having the Wii system, I doubt that there is much usefulness left in me. That book I was thinking about writing has fallen by the wayside.

1 comment:

Make Mine a Triple said...

Oh. Mah. GAWD. I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!! Oh, I feel so bad! I had made a note of it and everything, had it on my calendar on my home computer...but then I went and didn't use my home computer for two weeks, so I never got the reminder. UGH, I FEEL ROTTEN!!!

HAPPY REALLY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!