Monday, May 15, 2006

Half an eyebrow

It sounds bad, but it isn't quite as bad as it sounds.

I have this really great contraption that trims eyebrows. You know, it is the little do-hicky that they sell for about $8 at Wall-Mart or $10 at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I have had it for several years and use it whenever the eyebrows are getting a little bushy. I even used it on my husband the other day, and even he was impressed.

Well, a few days ago, I was primping for a youth group function I went to in order to meet the college students and such. So I pull my trusty trimmer out of the drawer. Without first checking that the attachment was properly attached to the trimmer, and without realizing that the attachment was jammed up and basically useless, I proceeded to trim my eyebrow off. OK, well it is only part of it off and it is the outer part and isn't real noticeable. But I officially an idiot. I mean who shaves off part of eyebrow by accident? On yourself? That's what I thought. So far no one has said anything to me about it, but are they just being nice? Here is to unsymetrical eyebrows.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my mom once shaved my whole head by accident, by approximately the same train of events (replace "$8 Wal-Mart doodad" with "$30 hair trimmers"). To be more precise, she accidentally shaved me bald in one spot, and then had to shave the rest of me noggin to match.

Here's to mechanical-pattern baldness!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Yeah, I need to find a pro in this area to do my hair and eyebrows.

Francesca said...

Yet another reason to mourn the loss of your camera...

Anonymous said...

I know, I think I should start a camera fund for myself.