Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baby goats!

I am sitting on the floor next to my dining room table. Why you may ask? Because my back is sitting in front of a vent blowing hot air on me. It is my favorite place to drink my morning tea from September to mid May.

However, our summers are nice and in an attempt to get people to come visit me I am posting some pictures we took this summer.


Baby goats checking each other out.



Baby goat staying close to Mama.


Goat licking the parking lot.


Critter begging me for food (he is about the size of my hand, maybe a little smaller)

Mr. M and me in front of a waterfall on the road.

If you come see us in the summertime, we can take you to see the goats too. They live about an hour away from us. Come on, everybody loves baby goats!

2 comments:

Make Mine a Triple said...

The baby goats are very cute.

But sitting on a heating vent in September? Sad. Very sad.

Francesca said...

I was all set to come up this summer, but the baby goats put the kibosh on that idea...way to go.

You know I'm kidding--I'm in a weird mood and this lame attempt at humor is the result.

I'd love to come and see the goats sometime (oh, yeah, and you and Lonnie too)! ;)