Saturday, January 19, 2008

One Week Countdown

I have not made this announcement before for fear of losing my 3 readers out of jealousy. But here it goes: One week from today, I will be on a plane headed for Hawaii. Now before my 3 readers get to up in arms, let me remind you of 2 things:

1) Most of you live in the south where it will not be 1 degree this Monday morning, and

2) I will post lovely pictures that will bring joy and happiness to your life even if you couldn't be there yourself.

In my excitement I have taken to online shopping since it's not like I can get the right equipment for Hawaii at this time of year in the frozen tundra. I bought a swimsuit and some new sandals.

5 comments:

Francesca said...

Well, you got close to losing this reader...but you were saved by linking to that awesome swimsuit website. ;)

Unknown said...

yay, Deborah!!! Enjoy HAWAII!! I'm going to Wash D.C. ...not quite as exciting, but oh, well!! Please post pics, yay!!

Anonymous said...

Even Texas is looking pretty nasty right now, I wouldn't blame you for going! Hope you have a great time!

--your old roomie,

Amber

P.S. your reader count is off by one ;).

Make Mine a Triple said...

Awesome! It probably will be one degree here tomorrow, so I am jealous, but I hope you have a great time! :)

Anonymous said...

You have paid your winter dues and have over earned a pleasant trip to the tropics. I hope the weather is perfect! You're the one who will have the problem...returning to the sub zero temps after beach walking and warm breezes!!