Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Best BLT Part II

So you have tossed you bacon in the oven and now you wait a bit before starting on everything else. I ate an orange.



Here is everything else you need. Salad (I use the stuff in a bag), tomato, avocado, pesto and mayo!

Lest you are offended at mayo, look it has omega 3 in it. I feel better already. For some reason my tomato and avocado pictures did not load. But I am sure that you can figure out how to cut up a tomato and avocado. You must use the avocado! MUST MUST MUST!

Oh, and if you have frozen pesto on hand from before you realized that it is cheaper to buy the stuff at Costco, then pull that out as well.


Put a buttered slice of bread down, then the pesto on the other side.




Then put the tomatoes and bacon on.




DO NOT FORGET THE AVOCADO!!!


Oh, I guess some healthy stuff. And top with a slice of bread with mayo on the inside and butter on the outside.




Now tell me that doesn't look great.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! We have a ton of avocados left over from a party this weekend. Guess what we're having tonight : ]

Mrs. Sweet Line said...

oh my word. looks oh so good. one could say it's a "california style" blt since it has oh-so-wonderful avocado on it!

the Provident Woman said...

I really want to take a bite of that. That looks so amazing.