Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So Sorry

to have disappeared for so long. My crazy job is sucking the life out of me. However, dum de de dum, I have purchased photoshop elements and am hoping to learn how to use the crazy thing to post cool pictures. Does anyone know of any websites out there devoted to use of photoshop elements instead of photoshop (the expensive one). Thank you Internet for all the wisdom you provide.

Speaking of which, the Internet is an amazing thing. In college, my roommate were debating if hamsters can have diabetes. We googled it and yes they can. We loved google and were on the verge of asking them to put together an e-mail program when lo and behold, one appeared! It was a very happy day for us, but stressful as well. You see we had real options about what our e-mail accounts would be without adding crazy numbers at the end. We could pick whatever we wanted. The pressure was on. It had to be creative, but one that could stand the test of time, and yet represent us. I settled on my favorite coffee drink at the time, and it has served me well, although I get a strange look from time to time. Don't worry, I don't use it for business use. So thank you Internet for changing my life (mostly) for the better. I can't imagine being in Montana without it.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

I also remember the valuable information about the origin of Toll House cookies. You were the only one to pick a cool Gmail username...the rest of us just have our names. Oh well, we can't all live "on the edge" like you. ;)

Mrs. Juicebox said...

I use photoshop elements for the photos on my blog. I have adobe photoshop now, but it is much harder to use and much fancier, and I find myself scared and running back to my elements. I mainly do resize and auto correct though. So can't be much help:(