Monday, December 12, 2005

10 Degrees

I really didn't know what else to title this post. I have been walking around downtown Kalispell while waiting for my fiance to finish up some busness and it is 10 degrees F outside. I was wondering why I was surrounded by a huge fog cloud until I held my breath for a few seconds and it went away. My breathing appears to be disrupting the atmosphere in this small (but very cute) downtown. I might add that a capachino goes a long way in warming a body up, but it doesn't help that my curls in my hair are frozen into shape.

I did meet a very nice man in a paint store who has a friend whose wife is a nurse at the hospital here in town. So he gets on the phone and gives them my phone number and she is supposed to call me next week. (Can't call me today because her mother is having heart surgery, hey, I'm not demanding.) I also made friends with Lindy, his very nice dog who wanted to go home with me. I love that paint store! Now right down the street at the library, I get free internet for 20 min. What can I say, except for the 10 degree temp outside, I am really enjoing my morning excursion.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I think I can make it for the wedding! Is it okay for me to bring boyfriend along so I don't have to ride up there alone? Let me know!

Misplaced Texan said...

aggg, so sorry! Did I not include and guest on the invite? Agggg stupid, stupid, stupid. Yes, of course bring him. I want to see this guy that makes you so happy!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! it sounds so cute and ski-lodgey up there!

So glad that your new town is so appealing, even if it does surround your head in a cloud of fog:)

Liz said...

Mmmm...silk underwear. That is how much I love you.