Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas (or Happy Hanukkah or whatever)

Today is Christmas Eve, except my family has to be different and celebrate Christmas Eve yesterday and Christmas today so that we can fly to CA in the AM.

For those of you who know me very well, you know that I am not overjoyed at spending a week in a place where the majority of my memories are sitting in my room crying, but my attitude about the trip has improved the past week. I feel bad because my mom just thought that I didn't want to hang out with my family for a week. Good grief, I love my fam, I am just not crazy CA. Think about having very few good friends who you could really talk to for over 2 years. That basically sums up my experience there.

The real point of this post is to say that I probably will not be posting for the next week. See you in 2006!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there nearly married pal---the world needs an update here!! I know you're not running short of material with all that's going on! (Or, if you are, tell me, and I'll plan to do and/or bring something particularly shocking this weekend, just, you know, to help the creative juices get flowing;)