Wednesday, December 21, 2005

ONE Month

ONE month from M-day! (Married day!) One more month and I will be casting off the free and easy life of singleness and taking up the mantel of married life responsibility. Don't worry, I don't really feel that way.

But all joking aside, marriage is a serious thing. In fact the seriousness of it used to be stressed in marriage ceremonies. It is a great undertaking. I have some friends going through some troubles and it impresses upon me again the importance of what my fiance and I are undertaking.

So I am rambling at this point, I suppose my conclusion is that marriage is something to be entered into carefully, thoughtfully, lovingly, and joyfully. But don't mistake this for a happy formula, it's not. It is simply a prayer that God keeps us both close to Him.

No comments: