Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Awkward presentation

I bet none of you have done this one. I am doing a presentation Thursday to a bunch of crazy teen girls about birth control and STDs. I knew my human sexuality class would come in handy one day!

I have been finding lots of grotty pictures from my textbooks and I am headed to Wal-mart to buy "examples" of contraception. Wouldn't you just love for me to give this talk to you in high school? Hmmmm? To add to all the fun, I was informed yesterday that what I thought was a one hour presentation is now two hours. So these poor girls have to listen to me talk about sex for 2 hours. The girls have had a chance to submit questions on paper and no one would know who the question came from. I figured that I would have tons of questions, but not one girl submitted a question. So now I have a board audience for 2 hours that apparently have no interest in sex. This should be an episode of Arrested Development.

No comments: