Thursday, November 24, 2005

(Some) Things I am Thankful for:

  • My wonderful fiance (I could go on and on, but you guys know the drill).
  • Lonnie has a job that he likes.
  • My grandfather is out of the hospital.
  • My brother Calvin is being discharged and coming home in a few weeks.
  • I get to work part time.
  • I only hate my job part of the time.
  • Wonderful friends (insert your name here).
  • My parents are so nice to me.
  • My girls Bible study group.
  • My shiny ring (as I look at it as I type).
  • That I was born in Texas.
  • My college years (all 6 of them).
  • That the new move of P&P did not totally butcher the book.
  • My brother Paul is doing so well in Austin.
  • Free wireless internet.
  • Morning walks with my Mom.
  • The media mail option at the post office (shipped 5 heavy boxes of books yesterday, total cost= $39.00.)
  • My fun red truck (still feels like it's new, but it has 107,000 miles on it)
  • Betsy is back in the Big D!
  • Seeing prayers answered.
  • Prayer, even though I have no idea how it works.
  • God saving me for Himself and from myself.
  • The starry nights in West Texas.
  • The rush of skiing down a mountain.
  • Bluebonnets in the springtime.
  • Newborn calves.

No comments: