Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lime-a-way

Wandering the only Target in town with my new friend Janna, she expressed to me her frustration with her shower. Apparently it has rust all over the tub along with mineral deposits. I personally hate that, I feel so icky when taking a shower in a tub of rust. I know it isn't dirt, but some bad memories from staying with my widowed grandfather.

Anyway I lead Janna to the cleaning section and pick up the bright green bottle of lime-a-way. Being the daughter of a woman who knows her cleaning products (although mom, you have got to give scrubbing bubbles a shot, they are great) I know all about lime-a-way and the wonders that it can perform. If you have rust or mineral deposits this is what you need. I give a testimony to Janna about how I cleaned some of my guy friend's apartment so they could get their deposit back in College Station. For those of you who have spent any time in College Station, you know that it is a great town, horrible water. Well, their tub was terrible. I mean bad. I don't think it had really been cleaned in over a year. I spent some time with the tub and the lime-a-way and it looked better then before they moved in.

Janna seemed convinced by my testimonial and bought the green bottle. When Lonnie came home from work yesterday, he said that Janna told him that she had spent all weekend in the shower because she loved how clean it was after using the lime-a-way. So celebrate the small things in life like a clean tub. Here's to lime-a-way!

No comments: