Sunday, March 12, 2006

Update on our couch

Well, we called Sofa Mart the other day to check on the whereabouts of our couch. Apparently it is St. Louis. "This is a good thing," according to the saleslady. Lonnie asked the saleslady if someone could call us to keep us updated on the couch. "Sure, no problem." That was a week ago. No one has contacted us. In fact, no one has ever contacted us. We had to call them to get it delivered the first time. I had to call them to make arrangements when the couch would not fit in the door. We had to call them to remind them to talk to their manager. And I will call them again to see if we will ever get our couch.

So we ordered this couch in Jan. It is March and I still don't have a place to sit in my living room. And the company clearly is not remotely concerned.

Does anyone know where I can go to throw a fit. I am a fairly patient person, but the total lack of concern or not attempting to make things right with us is starting to make me upset. That, and I can't have people over, because I have no couch! Arrrg to Sofa Mart!

No comments: