Saturday, November 25, 2006

Every Wish Fulfilled

I am one step closer to checking off all those things I want to do before I die. I am so close to being a complete woman. I am now the proud owner of of a Krups 12 pump espresso machine.

As if you needed any more incentive to come see me! It is our joint early Christmas present to ourselves. It's stainless steal plates sit glistening on my counter. Milk is frothed perfectly. Espresso is not bitter or weak. (And clean up is a snap!) Life is good.

Good, except for the 4 fresh inches of snow sitting outside my door. I measured it with a ruler, so it really is 4 inches. On the other hand I have started sewing more, a nice indoor activity.



2 comments:

The Once and Future TC said...

Espresso? Ugh. Now, tell me you bought a margarita machine, and my friend, I am there. :)

Misplaced Texan said...

Alas I am running out of counter space, so I will remain for now sans margarita machine.There are some nice bars down the street....