Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stylen

Due the recent fall of almost a foot of horrid white stuff in the last week, I have implemented some changes in my life. 1) I have been making my husband drive me to work. 2) I have bought a pair of snow boots as you can see here.



Please note the little tag saying that they are good to -25 degrees F. Staying true to my love of pink and love of what is on sale, we have these results. I am sure that Mr. M is secretly horrified although he would never admit to it. They don't look quite so pink when I am wearing them with jeans covering them.


I love them!

4 comments:

The Once and Future TC said...

Oh my Gawd they are CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I want to come visit you, but am so afraid of how cold it must be that you need boots rated to -25 that I'm not sure I'll be coming anytime but summer! I wore a T-shirt today!
(you probly didn't want to hear that, sorry)

Happy cute-pink-booting!

Misplaced Texan said...

OK, it is only about 10 degrees outside and the natives think it is cold. It not normal weather. It usually hangs out in the 20s. So don't keep that from comming to see me!

Liz said...

I want to come see you! I am not afraid of snow! Now that I have a 5 day weekend every three weeks do you think I could come visit after Christmas if I still have money for a plane ticket? Will you be available in Jan? Is that a good time to be in Montana or should I wait a bit longer?