Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Evolution of a Christmas Picture

Here is a record of my attempt to take a Christmas picture using a timer on a camera. Poor Mr. M was subjugated to my attempts to capture us in front of our tree.

First, we tried sitting in our futon, but our posture was lacking.

Next we tried a bench, but I wasn't crazy about the angle and Mr. M kept trying to feel up his unsuspecting wife.

Mrs. M then tries to point out their wedding pictures as an example of a good smile

Next, Mrs. M convinced Mr. M against his will to try keeling in front of the tree, but the camera was too high.

Change the camera height and voila, Christmas card picture. (AKA this was the end of Mr. M's patience). You should be getting these in the mail sometime after Christmas.

1 comment:

Make Mine a Triple said...

Hee hee, cute. I'll be waiting by my mailbox. ;)