Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Joint Property

That's right folks! My fiance and I are now the proud owners of JOINT PROPERTY! Thanks to grandmother (don't ever call her grandma, she thinks that is talking like a hick and will not acknowledge your existence) we now own all our flatware that we [I] registered for.

Of course, my fiance was not near as excited about this joint venture as I was, but flatware just isn't his thing. If you are really board, you can take a look at the aforementioned flatware at Bed, Bath & Beyoooooond. I feel like that title should open a space odyssey or something.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=105343&RN=504

Fortunately the flatware was not near as difficult to pick out as the towels are turning out to be. With flatware you just look at pretty pictures and pick out one you think you could look at for the rest of your life without wanting to vomit every time you set the table. Much easier. But the towels are really starting to get to me.

Oh, and I just realized that it is now October 19. Happy birthday to my wonderful, spectacular, caring, and just all around great fiance!

No comments: